We’re back and excited to CONNECT!
On January 19, 2022, we are shifting from networking to power connecting and collaboration as we spend time getting to know each other to form beneficial and lasting relationships! People do business with those they know, like, and trust. So, it’s time to get to know each other and form relationships that last well beyond 2022!
The night will be full of new ways to get to know each other, so sign up today and join us for some laughs and heart-warming connections!
Attend this event if you’re interested in:
- Building connections with like-minded women
- Building new business collaborations and friendships
- Starting your year with energy and connection
- Having fun while supporting your business and other women in the community
But wait! There’s more! Add on a delicious take-out meal from Pier 21 and make it a fancy night in with your new and old friends! We are women supporting women and we can’t wait to connect with you!
- January 19th, 2022 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, January 16th at 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Pier 21 and includes your choice of:
Chicken Souvlaki, Vegetarian Lasagna, or Fish & Chips.
*All entrees are served with artisan bread, house salad, potato wedges & fresh vegetables. Dessert included too!
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Pier 21 (106 Main St, Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1T5) between 5-5:45p (hurry home and make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to CONNECTING with you on January 19th!
Please email email@example.com with any questions or needs!
The Interim MDBWA Board of Directors, 2021/2022