Get ready to laugh and join us for this special FUNdraising event!
We have been Shifting Together to Transform, Adapt, and Grow and what better way to end our meeting year than to give back to you, each other, and the community!
Join us on June 16th as MDBWA partners with Laughter Ambassador, Cathy Nesbitt, Bliss Baking and Confections, and Georgian Bay Native Women’s Association for an online side-splitting FUNdraising event! We’ll start with some laughter yoga, finish with some tasty treats, and sprinkle throughout some FUNdraising to make this a one of a kind event! Of course having you there is what really makes this end of the year celebration grand!
100% of the proceeds of this meeting will be donated to the Georgian Bay Native Women’s Association (GBNWA). Additionally, our generous members have provided donations to be raffled off throughout the night for even more FUNdraising excitement!
GBNWA was formed in 1989 and is a non-profit organization responsible to the native women and children in the Midland and Penetanguishene area. Fully supported through volunteer efforts, GBNWA provides several programs focused on the health and wellbeing of Anishnabe women. From prenatal nutrition, assessments and screening with interventions for children, to support for youth and women who have experienced violence or abusive relationships, as well as supporting indigenous seniors living in their own home, GBNWA truly provides programming for all life stages. For more information please visit www.gbnwa.ca
Details about the event:
- This online FUNdraising event starts at 6:00p. We’ve reduced the cost of this event to give back to you as a thank you for your support throughout the year to MDBWA and the community!
- Cost of the meeting includes access to the event as we kick off with some networking, learning about GBNWA, and then some laughter yoga! Dress comfy and find a space to move as we laugh and pose our way through the night!
- The event also provides an option to add on an order of a mini dessert box full of assorted treats from Bliss Baking and Confections.
- The first 25 registrants who add on a dessert box will also receive a free tea and sweet matcha stick gift set provided by Christine Killing, Sipology Steeped Tea Consultant
- Additionally, as it’s a FUNdraising event, when registering there is an option to purchase raffle tickets to win prizes and support further FUNdraising to GBNWA. The balloon pop option has officially sold out!
- Online raffle submissions will be done through this Google Form. Take a look at what awesome prizes you could win! Then purchase your tickets through your registration and use the form to enter. Winners will be drawn live throughout the event.
- Each registration provides you one free raffle ticket as well! So after you register remember to head HERE to enter your ticket for the draw.
- Balloon pops are limited to 20 tickets and have sold out! Pops will happen live during the event. The order of choosing your balloon will be based on order of registration and purchase.
That's it! We’re excited to see you and end the year with some FUNdraising, laughter yoga, and treats. Thank you for your generosity, patience, and flexibility as we do this together and online for our first time! If there are any questions or glitches please email us at email@example.com
- June 16th, 2021 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- You must turn your video on so we can check you in for the evening
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Pick up of add on dessert option may be done between 5-5:45 at The Yoga House located at 3 Thompsons Road, Penetanguishene
- Registration closes on Sunday, June 13th at 6pm
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to laughing with you on June 16th!
Please email email@example.com with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021